Gianluca Vialli Footballer

Gianluca Vialli Footballer. Now a pundit & commentator for sky sport italia. Since retiring, he has gone into management and punditry and is a commentator for sky sport italia.

Gianluca Vialli I Feel Good And I Ve Got My Muscles Back But I M Still Very Scared Sport The Times
Gianluca Vialli I Feel Good And I Ve Got My Muscles Back But I M Still Very Scared Sport The Times from www.thetimes.co.uk
Viimeisimmät twiitit käyttäjältä gianluca vialli (@lucavialli_fan). Gianluca vialli was born on july 9, 1964 in italy (56 years old). As a player he became the first footballer in european history to earn first and second place medals in.

Kidzsearch.com > wiki explore:web images videos games.

Gianluca vialli was born on july 9, 1964 in italy (56 years old). Kidzsearch.com > wiki explore:web images videos games. He played for italy national team. Football statistics of gianluca vialli including club and national team history.


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url